Head of the State Unitary Enterprise “PKTS”
_ Akhmetshaikhov A.S.
The main tasks of the work of the teaching staff
for the 2019-2020 academic year
Methodological theme: “Activization of cognitive activity as a necessary condition for improving the quality of education and the formation of professional competence”
Mission: training highly qualified, competitive professionals
- The main tasks:
Improving the methodological skills of teachers, responsibility for the quality of training of specialists who are competitive in the labor market, improving the educational process.
Improving the quality of training and the implementation of standard curricula and educational curricula of TVE, using the competency-based approach in the process of training a professional specialist.
Active use of new pedagogical, information computer technologies that contribute to improving the quality of education.
Creating an atmosphere of integrity, genuine creativity, and high professionalism in the team of teachers and students.
Strengthening the material and technical base, work on further informatization of training in order to improve the quality of training of specialists
Improving career guidance, as well as work to preserve the student population.
Formation of students’ conscientious attitude to study, respect for moral values, State symbols, fostering a sense of patriotism, national pride.
The development of the spiritual, creative and physical capabilities of students, strengthening the legal education of students, the formation of a healthy lifestyle, the development of a culture of mental work.
Promotion of a healthy lifestyle, the education of moral-volitional, moral qualities through lessons, extra-curricular activities, sports sections, interest clubs.
Improving the organization and conduct of industrial training and practice, as the basis for the formation of a specialist, maintaining constant communication with social partners and employers.
Increasing labor and educational discipline, the development of spiritual and moral culture.
Ensuring that the college has exemplary order and cleanliness, an aesthetic level of design for all classrooms, increasing the responsibility of the teaching staff and students for the safety of property.
Conducting scientific and methodological work, the implementation of printed work.
Participation in competitions at various levels.
To implement the objectives and improve the comprehensive system of training and education of students, provide for the differentiation of tasks in each course of study, taking into account the age characteristics of the students.
Adaptation and perception of personal and social norms and rules, instilling interest in a future specialty through:
Familiarity with the system and structure of college education.
Acquaintance with the traditions of the college, the internal rules. Signing a declaration of the rights and obligations of students and teachers.
Education of Kazakhstani patriotism, knowledge of state symbols, customs and traditions of the people.
The inculcation of independent work skills, creativity, participation in competitions, conferences, competitions, literary readings.
Participation in general college events, in the work of subject circles, interest circles.
Monitoring student learning and upbringing.
2 k u r s
Strengthening and improving the skills of social activities, professional orientation of training through:
- The acquisition of strong knowledge in the subjects of the general professional and special cycle.
Studying the basics of organizational and socio-political work.
Acquisition of professional skills during vocational training, internships, and the acquisition of a profession.
Participation in technical creativity circles, Olympiads, clubs in specialties, student reviews.
Presentation at scientific and practical conferences, participation in contests “Best in Profession”
3 k u r s
Further improvement of professional skills. Determining the interests of students, their preparedness for practical activities at enterprises, the ability to work with people, navigate the flow of scientific and technical information. Acquisition of skills for training and team leadership through:
Mastering theoretical and practical knowledge, skills in special subjects.
Implementation of theoretical and practical developments on current production problems
Expansion and deepening of knowledge in the specialty, knowledge in market economy issues by independently studying a block of special disciplines and studying the latest achievements of science and technology.
Improving professional skills and instilling a love for the profession.
No. Name of work Responsible Deadline
1 Organizational work Manager During the year
2 Optimization of College Structure Supervisor During the Year
3 Educational and methodical work. Improving efficiency, monitoring the quality of training Deputy. Head of SD During the year
4 Organization and conduct of intra-collegial supervision Supervisor, Deputy. Head of SD, PR, BP During the year according to a separate plan
5 Modernization of the educational-informational and material-technical base of the college in accordance with the State Educational Standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan
6 The development of the personality of students. Organization of educational work. Deputy Head of BP During the year
7 Psychological and pedagogical support of the educational process by Deputy. Head of BP During the year
8 Mass sports and fitness work Physical education instructor During the year
9 Employment of graduates Deputy. PR Manager May-June
10 Organization and implementation of the dual training system by Deputy. PR Manager During the year
11 Organization and conduct of career guidance work Admission committee During the year
12 Organization of educational practice by Deputy. Head of SD and UPR During the year
No. PP Content of the activity, system of the event Deadline Responsible
1.1. Preparing for the new school year:
1.1. Staffing of engineering and teaching staff 09/01/19
1.2. Acquisition of new recruitment groups 09/01/19
1.3. Preparation of classrooms and training workshops, educational and planning documentation for the new academic year 08/29/19, heads of classrooms and workshops, heads of the CMC
1.4. Assignment of classrooms and training workshops to groups and teachers 09/01/19, deputy head of SD
1.5. Drawing up and reviewing work plans: 09/01/19, Deputy Head for SD
- cyclic methodical commissions 09/08/19. Chairmen of the CMC
- Methodical room 09/14/19, the methodologist
- libraries 01.09.19, the head of the library
- teachers, calendar and thematic plans 08.09.19, teachers, chairmen of the CMC
- classrooms and training workshops 09/08/19, heads of classrooms, chairmen of the CMC
- sports and mass work 01/09/19, the head of physical education
- Council for the Prevention of Crimes 09.09.19, Deputy Head of BP
- Adaptation of students of the new recruitment 05.09.19, Deputy Director for BP, psychologist
- internship schedules 09/01/19, Deputy Director for PR
– advanced training of engineering and teaching staff 09/08/19, deputy head of SD, methodologist
– events on the organization of a new set, career guidance in schools 02.12.19, the executive secretary of the selection committee
- Administrative Council 05.09.19, the head, deputy head of SD
- Methodical Council 09/01/19, the methodologist, deputy ruk. by ur
- Pedagogical Council 09/01/19, deputy head for SD, head
- intra-collegial control 01.09.19, the head
1.6. Prepare and approve the following order by order: 09/01/19, the head, deputy head for SD
- members of the pedagogical council 09/01/19, the head
- members of the methodological council –class teachers –– chairmen of the CMC –– heads of classrooms 09/01/19
- State Examination and State Certification Commissions December Head, Deputy Head for Academic Affairs
- composition of the selection committee December
- composition of the certification committee September
- the headman September deputy. Hand. by BP
1.7. Scheduling: – the educational process for the 2018-2019 academic year. 09/01/19, Deputy Head for UR
- obligatory control work 09/01/19 Deputy Head of SD
Duty of teachers and administration 09/01/19 Deputy Head of BP
Preparation of educational documentation: – a journal of training sessions – student ID cards and books of progress – summary sheets and personal files of graduates – diplomas and applications for them – orders for admission – orders for transferring students to the next course – training schedule – charging according to the plan; UR and PR
1.9 Preparation and submission of reports on acceptance 1 – K, 1-P, on contingent 2 of the Tax Code by 10/01/19. Zamruk on UPR and SD, Executive Secretary
1.10 To conduct briefing on journals, preparation of educational and planning documentation, spelling mode 05.09.19g. Deputy Head of SD
1.11 To hold an instructive meeting with class teachers on drawing up the work plan of the groups 03.09.19g. Deputy Head of BP
1.12 Acquaintance of students of the new set with the Charter and structure of the college, internal rules September class teachers, deputy head for BP
1.13 Organization of educational practice according to the schedule, Deputy Head for UPR
College Structure Optimization
No. Name of work Responsible Deadline
1 Organization of work on certification of teaching staff. Deputy Head of SD, Methodologist October-March
2 Formation of a databank on engineering and teaching staff for new specialties. Head October
3 Organization of the introduction of dual training. Deputy hands. on UPR and SD throughout the year
4 Expanding partnerships through dual learning. Deputy hands. by UPR, senior master During the year
The main directions of educational work
- improving the content of education, constant updating of pedagogical technologies that ensure compliance with the requirements of state general educational standards of education;
- effective management of the educational process;
- introduction into practice of information and communication technologies of training, the experience of innovative teachers;
- the creation of complexes of educational and methodological support and control of students’ knowledge;
- ensuring high pedagogical and professional skills of teachers.
No. Name of work Responsible Deadline
- The study and implementation of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education”, Decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory documents, orders and recommendations of educational authorities of the Deputy Director for SD for a year
- Organization of pedagogical mentoring, assistance to novice teachers in the preparation and conduct of training sessions Methodologist throughout the year
- Organization of mutual attendance of classes, conducting open lessons and their discussion Deputy Director for URMethodist for a year
- Visiting open lessons and master classes of college teachers and colleagues from other educational institutions, with the aim of transferring the pedagogical skills of the Deputy Director for URMetodistruk-TsMK on schedule
- Organization of work on GOSO. Deputy Deer for SD during the year
- Acquisition of model programs in the specialties as they are published during the year
- Development of working curricula and programs of the CMC, teachers September
- Development and approval of the educational process schedule, Deputy Director for SD, until 01/01/19.
- Preparation of tariffing and pedagogical load of teachers deputy director for SD until 09/01/19.
- Development and approval of training planning documentation: work programs, calendar and thematic plans Deputy. Directors for UR, CMC, teachers until 09/08/2019
- Organization of reviews of pedagogical, scientific methodological literature, reports, developments and manuals Methodologist throughout the year
- Organization of seminars, lectures for the purpose of in-depth study of the most important issues of the educational process, Deputy Director for SD, methodologist for a year
- Studying and disseminating the best practices of teachers, class teachers, Chairmen of the CMC, methodologist for a year
- Self-education of managers and teachers. Teachers throughout the year
- Preparation and publication of articles in methodological newspapers and magazines, reports and messages at conferences and seminars Methodist, responsible teachers for a year
- Conducting scientific work with the prospect of participating in city, regional, republican and international conferences, Deputy Director for SD, methodologist for a year
- Organization of the current, intermediate and final certification of students Deputy Director for SD for a year
- Monitoring performance and quality of knowledge by groups and teachers Hands-on of the CMC, deputy. deer on SD according to the results of semesters
- Quality control of knowledge– director’s control work– testing– performance monitoring by specialties and teachers deputy director for SD, chairmen of the CMC according to the schedule
- Organization and holding of subject weeks, chairpersons of the CMC, methodologist according to the plan of the CMC
- Organization of work on graduation work, open defense of graduation work and preliminary protection, preparation for the NOC Deputy Director for SD and PMR diploma project managers according to the schedule of the educational process
- Analysis of the lessons of industrial training Deputy Director for PR and SD for a year
- Conducting a conference based on the results of practice, Deputy Director for PR according to the schedule of the educational process
- Analysis of the implementation of laboratory and practical work in general technical and general education subjects Deputy Director for SD and RDS during the year, May
- Analysis of the quality of work syllabuses, the content of work programs of disciplines and development of recommendations for their improvement Chairpersons of the CMC, methodologist November
- Creation and systematization of educational-methodical complexes by specialties Chairmen of the CMC during the year
- Analysis of the quality of filling electronic journals. IT laboratory assistant once a quarter
- Development of exam materials. Chairmen of the CMC, teachers according to the schedule of the educational process
ological meetings and meetings of the Central Control Commission, library head, methodologist, chairmen of the Central Control Committee during the year
- Individual consultations of teachers on the preparation of work programs, calendar-thematic plans, lesson plans, portfolio Methodist, chairmen of the CMC throughout the year
- Development and approval of planning documentation, methodological work, schedule of open lessons for the methodologist until October 1
- Activities for certification of teachers: the creation and approval of the certification commission, the study of the submitted documents, work plans of the methodologist, chairmen of the CMC, teachers throughout the year
- The design of visual information stands in the teaching room of the methodologist September -October
- Organization of mentoring and the work of the school of a young teacher Methodist September
- Organization of advanced training courses, internships through various structures, Deputy Director for SD and UPR, methodologist throughout the year
- Creating supporting lecture notes, teaching aids, methodologist, chairmen of the CMC throughout the year
- Collaboration with the college library (exhibitions, quizzes, literary lounges, etc.) methodologist, librarian throughout the year
- Visiting the lessons of young professionals in order to provide methodological assistance and control, administration, methodologist, chairmen of the CMC throughout the year
- Preparation of an article, for publication in the media, reports and communications, for speaking at conferences and seminars, methodologist, chairmen of the CMC, throughout the year
- To continue work on organizing research work, with the prospect of participating in conferences, the chairmen of the CMC, deputy for SD, methodologist September
- Participation in regional and city competitions and reviews, conferences, chairmen of the CMC, deputy for UR and UPR, methodologist according to plan
- Preparation of guidelines and brochures by the Methodist throughout the year
- Activities for certification of teachers: – preparation of orders and certificates for teachers who upgraded the category in the 2018-2019 academic year. Methodist Deputy Director for SD January, June
- Cooperation with regional municipalities. Attendance at meetings Deputy for SD, chairmen of the CMC During the year
- Work with young professionals. Conducting classes at the school of a young teacher, participating in a regional school festival and participating in a pedagogical marathon. methodologist, chairmen of the CMC, mentors throughout the year
- Carrying out subject decades and competitions, participation in competitions, olympiads of various levels Deputy for the UR, methodologist, chairmen of the CMC During the year
Deputy ruk. by SD: Kenzhebaeva Z.D.
Methodist: Balenko L.I.
Pedagogical Council for the 2019-2020 academic year
No. Subject Responsible
No. 1 Setting Pedagogical Council “Organizational foundations of the college for the 2019-2020 academic year”
1 Results of the work of the selection committee for the organization of admission for the 2019-2020 academic year Deputy Director for URS Secretary of the selection committee
2 Tasks of the college for the 2019-2020 academic year, discussion and approval of the annual work plan. Deputy Director for UR, OIA
3 Organization of practice in the new school year. Deputy Director for Management
October Pedagogical Council No. 2 “Health-saving organization of the educational process”
- Information on the implementation of the decisions of the Pedagogical Council No. 1 Deputy Director for SD
2 Adaptation of students of the new set to educational activities: results, problems, prospects Deputy. BP directors, masters and class hands of 1 year, psychologist
3 Formation of a healthy lifestyle. Health-saving organization of the educational process. Deputy BP Director, medical officer, instructor f / v
Pedagogical Council No. 3 “Training a highly qualified specialist is the key to professionalism”.
1 Information on the implementation of the decisions of the Pedagogical Council No. 2 Deputy Director for SD
2 Analysis of the work of the teaching staff for the 1st semester of the 2019-2020 academic year. Deputy Director for R&D, UR, OIA
3 Interaction of the college with enterprises – social partners in the framework of educational, industrial and innovative activities for the organization of educational and production practices, improving the quality of practical training of students. Deputy directors for management
Pedagogical Council No. 4 “Pedagogical research: experience and technology”
1 Information on the implementation of decisions of the Pedagogical Council No. 3 Deputy Director for SD
2 “Integration of the content of general educational and professional disciplines as a factor in the quality training of future specialists” Deputy Director for SD
3 On the implementation of the “State Program for the Development and Functioning of Languages for 2011-2020” and the implementation of trilingualism. Deputy Director for UR and BP
Pedagogical Council No. 5 The effectiveness of the teaching staff of the college in the 2019 – 2020 academic year
1 Information on the implementation of the decisions of the Pedagogical Council No. 4 Deputy Director for SD
2 The results of the work of the teaching staff for the 2019-2020 academic year. Deputy by UR, UPR, OIA
3 Analysis of the formation of professional competencies among graduate students in accordance with qualification requirements. Employment monitoring. Deputy DIR
4 Results of the rating of teachers. Deputy by UR, methodologist
Small Teachers Council:
No. 1 On the admission of 3-year students to state exams.
No. 2 On the admission of 2nd year students to state exams.
No. 3 On admission of 3-year students to the qualification exam.
No. 4 On the issuance of special diplomas.
№5 On the transfer to the next course.
Deputy hands. by SD: Kenzhebaeva Z.D.
Methodological Council for the 2019–2020 academic year
No. Topic Deadlines Responsible
Methodical advice No. 1
1 Consideration and approval of the plan of the educational and methodological work of the college, the plan of work of the methodological council and the plan of work with young teachers for the 2019-2020 academic year. September Methodist hands. by ur
2 Preparation of educational-program documentation Methodist
3 Planning, organization and holding of scientific and practical conferences and seminars, subject weeks, olympiads, open lessons in the 2019-2020 academic year Methodist
Methodical advice No. 2
1 Monitoring the quality of students’ knowledge based on the results of interim certification November Deputy for SD, chairmen of the CMC
2 Methodological support for the self-educational activities of the teaching staff Methodist, Chairmen of the CMC
Methodical advice No. 3
1 Assessment of the quality of theoretical and practical training for the first half of February. Methodist
2 Team work on the preparation and participation of students in competitions at various levels MethodistZam. hands. by ur
Methodical advice No. 4
1 Monitoring the quality of students’ knowledge based on the results of interim certification April Deputy for SD, chairmen of the CMC
2 Application of information and communication technologies in the daily work of a teacher Methodist, Chairmen of the CMC
Methodical advice No. 5
1 Organization of the work of teachers in the preparation of examination materials May MethodistZam. hands. by ur
2 On the progress of the preparation and conduct of state exams and the defense of final works. Deputy for UR, chairman of CMK
3 The results of the methodological work for the 2019-2020 academic year. Methodist
Methodist: Balenko L.I.
Work plan of the School of Young Teacher
for the 2018-2019 academic year
Topic: “The teacher’s knowledge and skills is the key to creativity and success of students” No. Theme of the lesson Responsible 11. Introduction to the main teaching documentation of the teacher and the provisions for their completion. 2. Definition of mentors. September Methodist 21. Introduction to the methodological requirements for the modern lesson, its organization, types and forms lesson. 2. The organization of the educational process in the e-learning system “E-learning.” 3. Formation of the teacher’s center. October. Methodologist. Hands on UR mentors. 31. Psychological assistance to a young specialist. »NovemberMetodistPsychologist41. Choice of a methodological topic on self-education.2. Training documentation and their completion upon completion of 1 academic semester DecemberMetodist51. Information and communication technologies in the teaching of the subject. 2. Practical training “Designing a lesson using computer technology.” FebruaryMethodo-tutors61. Methodological recommendations “Algorithm for constructing a potfolio.” 2. Psychological training MartMethodistpsychologist 71. Portfolio of a young teacher. 2. Discussion “A difficult situation in the lesson and your way out of it.” AprilMethodo-mentors81. The teacher’s reporting documentation. 2. Analysis of the work of the school of a young teacher. 3. Creative Report pedagogov.MayMetodistnastavniki young Methodist: Balenko L.I.Plan the School enhance pedagogical masterstvana 2019-2020 academic god№Tema zanyatiyaSrokOtvetstvennyy1Normativnye documents pedagogaOktyabrMetodist2Formy organization obuchayuschihsyaNoyabrMetodist3Informatsionnye technology as a means of improving the quality of obucheniyaDekabrMetodist4Ispolzovanie modern educational technologies in the educational work with gifted protsesseYanvarMetodist5Organizatsiya OCU ayuschimisya (participation in competitions, contests, conferences) and with slabouspevajushchih obuchayuschimisyaFevralMetodist6Problemy discipline in the classroom. The solution of pedagogical situations. MarchMetodystist7Control assessment of student knowledge.AprilMetodistpsychologist8 Round table “Exchange of views on the work of the School of pedagogical skills” MayMetodist
Methodist: Balenko L.I.
The annual plan of educational and methodical work for the 2018-2019 academic year
Number of events Date Responsible
I. Preparation for the new school year
1.1 Preparation of classrooms and training workshops. 08/29 Deputy Deer for UR, PR
1.2. Compilation and consideration of work plans: – CMC, – calendar-thematic plans –– classrooms –– sports ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– UR, PR, BP, methodologist, heads of CMK
1.3 To prepare and approve by order the composition of: – members of the pedagogical council; – members of the methodological council; – masters of postgraduate education; – classroom leaders of study groups; – chairmen of subject-cycle commissions; – Heads of cabinets 31.08 HeadZam hands on UR, PR, BP
1.4 Staffing of teachers and staff 31.08 Head
1.5 Scheduling: – the educational process for the academic year; – scheduling for the first semester of the academic year; – compulsory examinations; – on-duty teachers. August Zam Ruk on UR, VR
1.6. Completing the library with the necessary textbooks, teaching aids, methodological literature. During the year, the librarian
1.7 Approval of: – plans for subject-cycle commissions; – work programs for disciplines; – calendar and thematic plans; – passports for classrooms; – library plan; – plan for the council for the prevention of crime; – plans for electives and study groups; – individual plans for teachers 02.09-08.09
1.8 Preparation of training documentation: – journals of training sessions; – order for enrollment of students; – tariffication; – 2 Tax Code, NOBD 02.0931.0809.0925.09 Deputy hands for UR, PR
1.9 Instructions on documentation for teachers 02.09 Methodist
1.10 Instructive meeting with class teachers 31.09 Deputy hands on BP
1.11 Organization of subject weeks 09.09
1.12 Organization of educational practice According to the schedule Deputy hands on OL
1.13 Organization of mass sports work September Instructor f / v
- Educational work
2.1 Adaptation of students of the new set September October Deputy hands on BP psychologist
2.2 Implementation of the schedule of the educational process During the year Deputy hands on SD, OL
2.3 Organization of the current, intermediate and final certification of students throughout the year. Deputy hands on SD. CMC, teachers
2.4 Quality control of students’ knowledge: -zero and intermediate sections of knowledge; – mandatory examinations; – director’s examinations; – NOC During the year, Zam Rukov UR, PR head of the CMC
2.5 Carrying out subject weeks According to the schedule Chairman of the CMC
2.6 Organization of conducting open lessons According to the schedule Deputy hands on SD, methodologist
2.7 Organization of mutual attendance of lessons by teachers According to the schedule Deputy hands on SD
2.8 Conducting disciplinary rulers Tuesday Deputy hands on BP
2.9 Final work based on the results of educational and technological practice According to the schedule of the educational process Deputy hands on OL
2.10 Organization of defense of graduation works According to the schedule Deputy hands on PR, UR
2.11 Organization and holding of contests, competitions, conferences and participation in events at various levels. During the year, Methodist, vice-president of PR, UR, BP, chairmen of the CMC
- Educational and methodical work
3.1 Development, compilation and approval of normative educational and methodical documentation of the College August, September Deputy hands on PR, UR, BP, methodologist
3.2 Analysis of professional opportunities of newly hired teachers to include them in the general scheme of methodological work September, October Methodist, chairmen of the CMC
3.3 Summing up the results of intra-collegial control January, June Deputy hands on PR, SD, BP
3.4 Analysis of open lessons, subject weeks. CMC report on semesters January, June Chairmen of the CMK Deputy hands on PR, SD, methodologist
3.5 Analysis of the implementation of work programs (according to new standards) October Deputy of hands on PR, SD, methodologist
3.6 Efficiency of the use of pedagogical hours allocated to sports, improvement of sports sections April Zam ruk UR, BP
- Methodical work
4.1 Organization and conduct of methodological consultations on the planning of preparation and conduct of lessons Development of teaching materials, analysis of lessons, class hours, analysis of the work of teachers, introspection Daily Deputy hands of the UR, methodologist
4.2 Organization and conduct of methodological workshops throughout the year. Deputy hands of the UR, methodologist
4.3 Organization of continuing education courses throughout the year. Zam Ruk UR, methodologist
4.4 Organization of the study and generalization of advanced pedagogical experience March Zam ruk UR, methodologist
4.5 Organization of the participation of teachers in scientific conferences, seminars throughout the year. Deputy hands of the UR, methodologist
4.6 Organization of participation of teachers in contests and festivals of professional excellence. Throughout the year, Zam Ruk UR, methodologist
Methodist: Balenko L.I.
1st half year results
During the 1st half of the 2019-2020 academic year teachers and students actively participated in contests, olympiads of various levels and showed good results:
Regional competition “ICT in education” (1st place)
Mashkhur Zhusupov readings (2nd place)
Competition for knowledge of state language in the framework of the republican cultural and educational project “Mousbala” (3rd place)
Regional dictation contest in Kazakh language (1st place)
Republican Pedagogical Olympiad “Modern lesson in vocational education” (2nd place)
Republican Olympiad “The Use of Active Learning Technologies in a Modern Lesson” (1st place)
Republican Pedagogical Olympiad “ICT in Education” (1st place)
Republican Olympiad among students in the Kazakh language (1, 2 place)
Republican National Internet Olympiad in the Kazakh language (3rd place)
Republican distance reading contest (2nd place)
Republican distance essay contest (3rd place)
Olympics in biology “Autumn 2018”, in the framework of the project “INTELUROK” (3rd place)
International Internet contest “Sunlight” (1st place)
All-Russian contest “Question” – blitz-competition “Professional qualities of a modern teacher” (1st place)
Republican Pedagogical Olympiad “The role of a healthy lifestyle in the life of schoolchildren” (1st place)
І Republican contest of drawings “I love the world” (1st place)
Republican scientific-practical conference “Education in the XXI century: problems and prospects” (1st place)
Republican Olympiad “The Amazing World of Psychology” (1st place)
Republican Internet Olympiad on the history of students (1st place)